Sunday, November 1, 2009

WOOT!!!

I've had 3 cars in my 31 years of life. My first was a blue Mitsubishi Mirage (a 1990 I think). I was 20 when my mommy helped me get my first car. Then in 2003 I bought me a 2003 Chevrolet Malibu, and in 2007, I got me a 2007 Chevrolet Equinox. Neither of those cars were as well taken care off as the one my mom purchased on my behalf a couple weeks ago. Since bought, my new (old) 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage, a/k/a El Avispon (takes from The Green Hornet, lol), has had a makeover.

El Avispon now has a brand new alarm system! From nose to tail, my baby is covered! And now, the front doors are power lock! WOOT!!!! I'm really loving the car beeper!!!
Also, Xmas came early because my Avispon also got a brand new radio!!! AWESOME!!! Now I'll be able to hook up my ipod in my car and listen to my Twilight/TVD music FULL BLAST!!! WOOT!!!!

What's next?? Tinting the windows!!!

El Avispon is gon shine, shine, SHINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment