Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions



Its a new year and with it... the promise of a new start. New life. We get one more chance to right the wrongs we did in the past. Why we choose this one particular day to do so is beyond my comprehension, so I'll just blame it on tradition and on with it.

I have a couple of life changing events lined up already. I am FINALLY moving back to my lil toasty island (after 7 1/2 years of intermitent absence).

I never knew life as an adult in Puerto Rico, since I left the country right after my college graduation, so this should be interesting and very new.

Even though this is a pretty big change by itself, I have decided to make a list of the things I want to happen in 2010...

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

Pa 'tras ni pa cogellll impulso! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment