Sunday, May 16, 2010

Light you up!

Approximately 11 years ago I bought a used car. It was about 10 years old, it cost me $5K and it was in perfect conditions. I was young and stupid and didn't take care of my new old car, so within a couple years, it just wanted to be put to rest. So... I sold it and moved out of the country, cause that was the plan. After "The Bastard", I owned 2 cars. Both new. I loved them both. Before moving back home I decided to have my mom buy my car for me so I'd have wheels from the second I stepped on... The Island. Well, not everything goes as planned. Tho the "Green Hornet" currently known as the "HumBug" did give me 2 months of good road times. Now he's asking to be put to rest. Problem is, that I can't. I need wheels here! So, my dear HumBug, until I get a job and save enough to get a new car, WE are gonna have to deal. So please, be somewhat good to me, and I'll pay you the same respect. Until that time comes... I'll dream of this

No comments:

Post a Comment