Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chill out!

OMG how I LOVE MTV's new show "Jersey Shore"!!! This show is PURE comedy from beginning to end.

I was just reading some stuff about the show and how "top notch" Italian-Americans are oh-so-offended (go figure!) because these fools (the "Jersey Shore" cast members) give a bad name to Jersians.


And here I thought we were watching as show about the retards that rent summer houses down by the shore. Since when the Jersey shore is Jersian exclusive? As far as I know, there's only one cast member who's actually from Jersey.

Some say this show is not representative of New Jersey. My question is, did MTV ever claim that the show was about Jersey people at the shore?

I live in New Jersey and been to "The Shore" three times, and all those three times I saw people like this, THERE. So, yes... in my opinion, the show is actually representative of WHAT HAPPENS at "The Shore", NOT of the people that reside in the State of New Jersey. I can't be paid enough to go to that meathead infested area of New Jersey, but this show sure is SUPER FUN to watch!

Here's the kicker... Most of the cast members are from... wait for it... NEW YORK!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks MTV, for showing us America's future!

KUDOS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment