Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Switch

Title: The Switch
Lead Actors: Jennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman
Supporting Actors: Juliette Lewis, Jeff Goldblum

* SPOILER ALERT*
If you haven't seen this movie,
do NOT read below!

After careful consideration, Kassie (Aniston) decides to take life by the cup and have a baby. Lil did she know, she'd be having a wee bit neurotic son... Who kinda looks just like her somewhat neurotic best friend Wally.

I'm a Bateman fan but even though he did well in this movie and I enjoyed his acting, its Lewis and Goldblum who steal the show. Their lines in this movie (accompanied with their hilarious face expressions) are the funniest and definitely the ones that got me LOLing at the movie theater.

MyVerdict: Although the previews pretty much told the movie, I really enjoyed watching it. Great job by Leads and Supporting. I certainly laughed.

MyRating: B+






Read More HERE and HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment