Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hartland Brewery

Today I had a girls day out. After almost two whole weeks of planning, I finally managed to get 2 of my friends (and friend of a friend) together, in one restaurant for a delicious lunch. Well... late lunch! haha (inside joke)

Anywayssss... I looked at the menu, trying to figure out what I wanted and decided on a cheeseburger. Yummos! But then, one of my friends said "I think I'm going to get the mushroom ravioli". Yes my dear friends. MUSHROOM RAVIOLI! She's a Twilight fan, but no, she didn't even realize that she was ordering that famous Twilight dish. I looked at her and said "I'm soooo taking a picture of that for my blog!".
Then she gave me the look...
Yeps. That exact same one!

Then I blurted out... LOL... Yeah, I felt like a total retard saying that out loud and realizing that I am a 31 year old woman who automatically related one lunch dish to the Twilight movie. Yeah... A lil sad but fuck it! I am a fan of the books, and therefore a fan of the movies and I can't help to see Twilight all around me. I'm HAUNTED by IT!
Thank you girls! For taking the time to hang and have good times :-)
That's me in the orange, lol.

Yeah... we THAT pretty! hahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment